Thanks for buying Wansview IP camera.
On this page if you can't find the trouble shooting that you want, please send email to:
USA: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
In order to quickly locate problem, please fill out following to describe your question, then copy it to in your email.
Current firmware version:
Before update what's the firmware:
When and where you bought it from:
Your problem(Attach picture to show your problem is necessary):
Whether it can work with browser(Internet Explorer or Chrome or Firefox etc) via searchpro tool:
How about work with PC software:
Whether it works with Mobie App(Please provide App version):
Provide us the way to connect the camera（it is necessary information)
User name :
1. Camera is unable to connect to WIFi?1.Please add the Antenna to the camera if it comes with
2. The camera is only available to 2.4G WIFI instead of 5G wifi. Please check WIFI frequency of the WIFI router, we suggest that you'd better select 6 channel.
3. Please check if the WIFI router is operating properly first, the confirm DHCP swhich of the router is on, and set WPA2-PSK for security type for encryption.
4. Please check your WIFI name and password don't contain this two special characters ' and &, the password shall not be longer than 31 characters.
5. Please try to shorten the distance the camera and the router:
For outdoor camera, the best distance for connection is within 30 meters through wall.
For indoor camera, the best distance for connection is within 15 meters through wall.
6.Please try to connect to other WIFI networks.
7. Please connect the camera to router by a network cable. Add the camera to mobile App, find "wifi setting" in "camera setting", inquire the WIFI list, select your own wifi, and input your password for connection.
8. Please try to reset the camera: press the “Rese" button for 15 seconds.
2. K1 camera wifi connection instruction.
3. NCM625GA camera wifi connection instruction.
4. NCM751GA(W1) camera wifi connection instruction.
5. Eamil setting instruction.
6.The Searchpro Tool can't find the camera's IP, why?
1.please check if your camera work normal or not; check the status of the lights on RJ-45,
network cable is good or not, the connection of network and power is good or not, whether
camera pan/tilt after power on (for indoor camera).
2.Whether your router enable DHCP function; if disable mac address filter;
3. Computer and camera in the same subnet or not; the firewall block the camera or not;
4. If you have another router, please plug the camera in it and try again;
5. If you tired all the above steps and still failed, please use a network cable connect the
camera and your computer directly, check if the ip camera tool can detect the camera or not;
7. Instruction for doing port forwarding.
8. Access the camera with the Firefox(42 version or above), can't use mode 1 to view the camera?From the Firefox 42 version, the APNPI plug-in can't be supported anymore, the user need to install IE tab, then can view the camera with firefox when selecting mode 1. Please download the instrution to install IE tab for Firefox.
9. Access the camera with the Chrome(43 version or above), can't use mode 1 to view the camera?From the Chrome 43 version, the APNPI plug-in can't be supported anymore, the user need to install IE tab, then can view the camera with chrome when selecting mode 1. Please download the instrution to install IE tab for Chrome.
You can use backup & restore settings, click backup and store the current settings to computer before you restore factory settings, if you want to reload it, just choose the saved backup file and load all the settings.